Board game experience for parents and children #1
This translation is automatic.
On Sunday, December 11, 2022, at Monozukuri Cafe Konekuriya (16-4 Yanagi-machi, Saga City), we will hold a hands-on event of board games that are friendly to both children and adults. This time, we will offer “ito,” a cooperative party game with fun conversation, and “RoRop,” a falling object puzzle game in which players compete for the falling cubes. Mitsuru Nakamura, the creator of “ito,” will join us as a special guest and enjoy playing games with everyone. Participation is free of charge, and dessert and other refreshments will be served. Please join us with your family and friends.
How to register
Please register via Peatix. https://feg-20221211.peatix.com
Date: Sunday, December 11, 2022, 15:30~17:30
Start: Registration from 15:00, Start from 15:30 (You can join during the event, but please come as early as possible.)
Place: Monozukuri Cafe Konekuri-ya (16-4 Yanagi-machi, Saga City, Saga Prefecture) Access: Click here
(If you would like more than 2 people to participate, please register separately.)
(If you would like more than 2 people to participate, please apply separately) *Children may participate alone, but we ask that parents’ consent and parental contact information be provided in the application form.
(Please register separately if you would like to participate in this event.
Admission: Free (light refreshments including dessert will be served)
Parking: Parking lot of Saga City Museum of History and Folklore (available from 9:00 to 21:00, free of charge all day)
Parking: Saga City Museum of History and Folklore parking lot (available from 9:00 to 21:00, free of charge all day) *There is a limit to the number of cars available.
Sponsored by Fulelu Edutainment Games
Fulelu Edutainment Games is a game brand operated by Fulelu Inc. that develops content for the purpose of learning while having fun, and promotes intellectual education and mind sports using board games under the theme of “Thinking is Fun!”.
Notice and Notes
- Please note that the event may be unavoidably cancelled in the event of any restrictions on activities announced by the government or other authorities prior to the day of the event.
- We ask for your cooperation in wearing paper masks, disinfection, and temperature checks upon entering the venue.
- We will not allow visitors with a fever (37.5°C or higher) or those who have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for novel coronavirus infection within the past 7 days to enter the venue. We ask for your understanding in this matter.
- The information you provide upon registration will be used for the purpose of providing you with information about the event and for emergency contact.
- Photographs and videos will be taken on the day of the event. Please let us know if you do not want your face to be shown.